Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Welcome To Content By Trisha

My name is Trisha and I'm a stay at home mother. I have been a professional freelance writer for 4+ years. I am committed to composing unique, high quality, and effective content that will get the results my clients need. Client satisfaction has always been my number one priority.  I am great with bulk orders and tight deadlines. 

I was a drive thru cashier for three years, a web designer for a school district for two years, a toy store sales representative for a year, and a direct support professional for a year.

I've completed every job I've ever had with as much passion and dedication as I could give. A few years into working brick and mortar jobs I was introduced to the world of freelance writing by a friend. 


It started out as a hobby that brought in some extra money. However, I fell in love with freelance writing. After having a child and getting married, I wanted to be able to spend as much time as possible with my family. Thanks to my career as a professional freelance writer I can. 

This blog is a collection of my writing samples for you to get a general idea of my writing style. I am also happy to write a fresh sample for a specific client. You get the retain the rights of paid samples and I get to retain the rights of unpaid samples. 

Check out my website if you are interested in hiring me as a freelance writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment